Monday, May 23, 2011

Rapture/DDD bout weekend

It was a bad weekend for the food journal... I REALLY need to lay off the sodas!!!


Friday(5/20):
B(8): ½ c oatmeal w. tbsp. PB, orange, cup of coffee
S(11): 2c of grapes, water
L(12:30): 5oz swai, 1c green beans, ½ c couscous, water, 1c cottage cheese, ½ c mixed fruit drained
S(2:45): ½ a pumpkin protein bar, 1 pc dark chocolate, water
S(7pm): pretzel (no salt), 12oz coke
Session skate(7)- 1 ½ hours
D(8:45): Lamb gyro w/cucumber mint sauce, small greek salad w/ vinagerette, wate, 8oz milk

Saturday:
B(9:30): 2 scrambled eggs in a whole grain tortilla, 8oz oj
Gym(10:30)-1hour weights w/trainer
S(11:45): protein shake, bowl of grapes, water
L(2pm): Chicken salad samich w/ lettuce, tomato, alfalfa sprouts, 1tbsp mayo on Ezekiel bread , 8oz oj, water
D(5:30): ½ a personal pan pizza, 20oz cherry coke

Sunday:
B(8): 3 scrambled eggs in 2 whole grain tortillas, water
Practice-2 hours
L(11:30)- 3 beef tacos, 1c refried beans, ½ c spanish rice, chips and salsa, water
Outdoor skate- 30 mins
S(3)- chicken salad samich (plain) on Ezekiel bread, water
D(7)- 10 lemon pepper wings, sweet potato fries, 20oz 7up

4 comments:

  1. You can do it, 12 Gauge Paige! Substitute egg whites for whole eggs. If you can't cut the soda habit, at least trade regular for diet.
    When I completely cut out soda a couple of years ago (I'm back on the train, btw), I started by not having it at my house and only letting myself drink it at a restaurant (and only diet), eventually I didn't have to have it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing you could do is cut out the soda - treat yourself like once per week. I had to give it all up. Even the Diet. That just worked better for me. I drink Unsweet tea and water and that is about it. I think you could benefit with more Lean protein and fresh veggies. Almonds are a great snack option. I love these food journals!!
    :) Kung Pow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, Im not a fan of "diet" anything. Artificial sweetners make me sick so I cant really eat or drink them very much... Thanx for ur input!

    ReplyDelete